Information we collect and how we use it
We understand that in the course of delivering our numerous banking service products to you via the net, we will come across certain information pertaining to your good self which, to our mind, are purely personal and may even be classified information but for the existing relationship which dictates that you shall either fill them in and/or divulge same in order to be linked to our site. 100bestwhatsappstatus.com will handle the information in this manner:
Information you provide
When you sign up for any 100bestwhatsappstatus.com Online Solution or other 100bestwhatsappstatus.com service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our payment services, we require your debit or credit card information. We typically do not store this information and when we do, we maintain the data in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other 100bestwhatsappstatus.com services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
When you access 100bestwhatsappstatus.com services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
When you send email or other communications to 100bestwhatsappstatus.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
You can find more information about how we process personal information by referring to the supplementary privacy notices for particular services.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case 100bestwhatsappstatus.com may not be able to provide those services to you.
100bestwhatsappstatus.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of 100bestwhatsappstatus.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use 100bestwhatsappstatus.com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.